Friday, July 10, 2009

hey!

ok i havent been updating cuz i lately cant get close to the com.
so mayb to update my blog will be once evry week.
lame rite?
cuz i try to use in the afternoon,but my dad beats me to it
so i cant so call'illegally' use it.

so,this week nothing much happened.
well i fell sick,missed 1 chem lesson
and today was chem lesson and i felt as if i didnt attend chem class for a year!
gosh...dammn chim la.
u noe im starting to like chinese.yay me!

haha so today syah and i did mind-map of each other..
she got many tings rtie..
esp the part where i am crzy abt zachary quinto.. (0.0)
haha.
well i gtg.
my dads naggin..
i seriously wish to have a notebook rite now..
tis com used to be mine and now its like as if
im 'banned' frm using MY com..
jeez..get a life man!!cant they just let me use the com for like1/2 an hour!!
mama mia!!!
im so pissed i could break down a 10 feet wall..
URGH!
well i gtg..
i want to science center..
oh and i need to buy books...
since i cant use the com,
i so bored i can burn the building down.
ok pressure wace number 2 is coming...
haha BYEZ!

No comments: