Monday, July 6, 2009

hey!
something i love yet dread for once a year has happened.
i am officially sick.
of all times it had to be now.
im so sad..i pray its nothing serious and i feel fine for now..
not sure if i should go skool tmrw..but i bet u my rents will want me to go.

anyways yesterday was fun.
i travelled from yew tee to jurong east to bugis..
long but fun.
i got lost in my own country,got drenched and had to buy an umbrella cuz it was so bad.
oh and i got to thank syahfiqah hu saved my life..
i seriously got lost and had no idea how to go..
after i went to NAFA,i walked again in the damn rain to cathay
where i was made to wait for my parents hu were drinking coffee at starbucks.
and lemme tell u tis..i dun like starbucks..
extrmely expensive drinks,yet it dosent taste nice..
then walked to the bus stop,cuz my dad didnt drive yesterday
freezed my ass off in the bus.then got home..bathed
but the water aint hot..i seriously was in the worse yesterday.
i was sick form yesterday and todays the worse.
i dun even feel like walkin..urgh.
i might not go to skool tmrw..still not sure.

haha well,i hope i recover by today.
thx god todays a holiday..i seriously have to thank him.
of all days of being sick,i was chosen to fall sick yesterday and todays a holiday haha.
well i gtg pack my room..its in a mess and i have to iron my skool uniform..urgh

haha byEcha

No comments: