Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Listening to:man in the mirror..
hey.
now at home watching the memorial service for MJ.
very sad...i dun noe whether to believe it or not..
the king of pop...gone..
just a month people were waiting to see him in concerts
and now we can only see him in videos and as people say..
it feels as if an era has gone..

so..going away from the subject.
today was a rather uncomfortable day for me.
my running nose kept coming..and coming..urgh!
so had NAFA test today..at least for sit and reach+standing broad jump.
rather disappointed..got lower then last year...
i pray i can push myself for shuttle run..i need to get my aim!!
then during recess played basketball..
how many months had i not played?!?!
it was very fun..but i prob wont play again..
mayb the next time..haha.
well i gtg..
have to finish all me homewrk
and go to sleep b4 12 at least..
i dun wan to worsen my sickness,cuz i dun wanna c a doctor..
im not the type of person hu takes risks...

haha byez!

No comments: