Friday, January 22, 2010

love like this one love L-O-V

HiHi!
well its been a long time since i last posted a well post
this is due to homeworks we get everyday and of course
trying to stay up to do it.
i would love to use the com but this whole week i came back late that once i get out of the shower
its either my dad is home or im just too tired
well,guess what my dad just said something about me posting my pic on facebok..
i've been doing it for the past year liao..now then complain.
dun care la.he today not in good mood.
im so happy that tmrw is saturday.can sleep till late.
yay!im so dead tired.but i still am up to type this post
for any person or ghost following me.haha.
now today let me make a list of something which bothers me.

Songs im reminded of everyday/stuck in my head/hums to in class:
(arranged in a way 1st is the most addictive song)
1.super girl-super junior(kerencia la!wah lao.i finally forget then she come and sing in front of me haha)
2.love in ice-tohoshinki(was humming to it in emaths class and chinese and well most lesson if i wasnt thinking of supergirl)
3.mirotic-tohoshinki(i dream of the dance moves in class haha)
4.love like this-SS501(current song stuck in my head.)
5.ring ding dong+juliette mash up-shinee(syah lor..addict me,in class halfway thourgh thinking juliette,ring ding dong suddenly comes out)
6.break out-tohoshinki(its my hp ringtone,of course i wont forget :])

haha,well im dead tired so im off to sleep.
just finished eating my dessert anyways :D
i ate chendol today hee.so nice.
well buh byes!
hope u all will have a song stuck in ur head too.

No comments: