Sunday, January 24, 2010

flowers that never seem to bloom

yo yo yo
well this is going to be my last post.
well for the week.
next post will be like friday
but before you know it a post will be here :]
haha i havent done any single homework yet :D
all done half-way half-way
probably will touch it later.
i feel so sad.
my tagboard die le..
SOMEONE TAG LEH!
please?
pretty please?
i'll give you a big hug if you will and sing the ha ha song
okays?so puh-lease!
hee..im so hyper now
eating chendol again,cuz my dad forgot to eat one this afternoon =.=
i dun like coconut.i always have chendol without coconut ==.==
well today morning went amaths tution,
was doing differentiation,then i saw the numbers flying around..
headache..my brain tired la wah kao..haha
but im still using the com
after typing this post prob will start on my homeworks.
i still havent got my 10 year series for physics.
hehe...no money..
i spent it on magazines...
now i have to save money to buy DBSK best selection cd.hee.
well imma go finish up my chendol =.=
cya people tmrw..

SMILES.HAHAHAHA!

No comments: