Friday, January 29, 2010

crazy love

hey!
updating my blog today!
cuz its a friday!
tmrw going to national library
then probably go to bras bersah and look for my art stuffs.
'n' level coursework is killing me already.
i mean cuz its like competing with the whole nation and my art
well its not art..its like shit. but i just like to draw so sad.
tmrw going to do research and hopefully take pics :]
wishing syah can go tmrw siol!
haha

well today skool was boring.almost slept during english as usual..
got alot of lines on my paper in green...
emaths we did graph.sadly it became homework.
i did my physics during recess
PE overtook a bunch of people..ran so slow.
though im not fit myself
i pushed myself to finish the damn run.i was out of breath sia!
after skool went to eat lunch with shun hui.
lydia they all went to eat mac cuz i noe wud they were thinking.
how long have i been frens with them?i can read their facial expressions :]
then came back first
saw vira carry jun qiang do slam dunk super hilarious
waited for CCA to start,syah and i were singing and dancing juliette oh~
haha.shinee lor.haha.then crazy love by tvxq in my head again.
went for CCA teacher reject my art 3 times.finally accepting my art.then colour
4 pm went off without saying bye.hu cares.said bye to syah and fiona hu were waiting for lydia
to finish her CCA.i went off with yiling,took lrt with diyanah home.
went down raining like siao.as i was walking saw this old lady with her granddaughter
the granddaughter super cute la!
they didnt have an umbrella so i lent them mine.
then got a road must cross, i help them hold umbrella cross
said bye at their lift there then continue my journey home.
super cute la the granddaughter!big eyes,short,shoulder length hair wearing the barney bag
(not really barney la..the green fella in barney.the name i duno)
they reminded me of me and my ahma,wanted to help so badly :]
but i got super drenched.didnt care cuz anyway wind super strong
stupid road flood,bus go by,i kana wet,reached home even with an umbrella was drenched frm head to toe.idiocracy .then bathe,made coffee,watch tv 30 mins later
i was walking to ten mile.go in classroom super noisy.
p4 boys super hyper..sian..tution till 7.45 extra time.eat dinner buy grocery.

you see such a boring life.haha.
well im gonna go sleep.
tmrw need meet ajuma :}
quite early haha.
bye!!

juliette oh~~


No comments: