Friday, January 1, 2010

Listening To:love in the ice

hey!
well this is my first post of 2010~!!
there wont be any resolution for me
im just going with the flow of 2010.
its going to be another stressful year
and i bet you it'll be 2011 before you know it.
well today did nothing much.
my parents wanted me to go out
but i was tired
so i was like dun wan go..then i change and everything
then went out the door my parents said if i i didnt want to go then dun need go..
so okay,then i just stayed at home change back to my house clothes
then did my art..which i have finished :]
not even an hour!haha
then after that used the com
continued reading the DBSK lawsuit.
then fad up watched videos of them instead.
hope 2010 will be a better for those guys.cuz i dun want to see them disband :[
honestly it would be real pity is SM entertainment let them go.
it is really rare to see pure koreans able to sing acapella in japanese
and in any genre do they prove themselves the best.
of course BOA also is an awesome singer.
but having this group together able to sing so well
it will be a big let down if they ever disband or something.
really.gosh thats why i cant stand music entertainment.
oh!michael jackson is on channel 5! singing my fave song hee..
sigh.such a great singer he is..
well im gonna go..watching vids again.
haha
and i think dinners ready..i didnt eat lunch and im hungary >.<

byezA!
p.s
hmm after thinking i decided i should make a new year resolution
haha but trust me its really stupid.
ok so here it is
-my New Year Resolution for 2010-
1.get 19 points and below for 'N'
2.score 2/3 for history and SS
3.talk more often with oji-chan
4.DBSK lawsuit dosent make then disband
5.find something awesome
6.be more happier?
7.pierce my ear..i hope.
8.get more stuffs for myself :]
9.pay more attention in class
10.go to japan one last time before he moves on to the next world.

so u see my new year resolution is very boring
well adidos then!

No comments: