Sunday, May 24, 2009

urgh
i hate my phone its soo..utterly slow!
i want to read messages and AH! finally its done!

anyways just came back from my grandma's hse.
yesterday was her birthday,thn we went to her hse to celebrate today.
i spent my time reading some chinese fairytale bk to her.
gosh..im so happy got han yu pin ying
if not i wouldnt noe how to read some words!

anways hehe i've read the star trek book 4 times and im planning of reading it again
tonight,I JUST CANT STOP THE FEELING OF READING IT!
its realli funny, seriously..its hilarious,i wonder if our IMAX have star trek
if it does, I WANA WATCH IT AGAIN!
ahh well,im going mad, lemme tell u the truth
i didnt realli like star trek,im more of a star wars fan
but this book and this movie changed my mindset on these tings..
compare star wars:revenge of the sith with star trek the movie
i tink star trek will win just by 1% he he.

well im tired so im gonna sleep,
ive been risking sleep for 2 days as ive been awake making stories.
hehe well,i gtg
byez!

No comments: