Sunday, May 31, 2009

Listening To:Gotta find you-joe jonas/killin me-faber drive

hi!
well ive been emoing tis whole weekend and didnt feel like blogging..
you know since this year started i realised i changed alot..
i became lazier,i dun feel like hanging out anymore.
i rather stay at home thn go out..
i dun want to play sports,i just want my music and books
i dun even have the mood to draw..i find it tiring..
haha,gosh whats happening to me?im getting lamer too..

ahh well,anyways watching camp rock now
though i dun realli like jonas brothers..i only like the lyrics of their songs.
the voice not too much..i wonder if they are the ones hu write those lyrics
if they do..im impressed..guys like them can write realli well.
haha
anyways i've got nth to write so imma just gonna go..
prob surf the net,facebook and stuff haha.
sigh tmrw got to go to skool..june holidays do not seem liek a holiday
when its sec 3

"when you smile is it real?
when you laugh is it real?
when you cry is it real?
do think about your thoughts?
is my pressance real?
does my words to you seem real?
or am i just invisible
like a restless ghost banging on your walls?
or music you just dun want to hear?
must i be a superhero to make you notice me?
or a superstar to be you shinning star?
cuz im just so ordinary
that you dont notice me"

-some junk inspired by camp rock and a fan fic i wrote haha-
byez!

(P.S congrats to gerard way of my chemical romance for being a new father!!) (^~^)

No comments: