Saturday, January 12, 2013

Team. The Efforts (of) All Members

Hey everybody
How's life?
Mine's just awesome.
 So awesome that i was unable to sleep and i had to be happy with just 3-4 hours of sleep due to the article i had to write for my exam.
However, just when i thought that maybe...just maybe i could get a rest, i had to start on my new article (team article...thats more stressful) on a fun event that occurs every year. (Yes im just gonna leave ya'll hanging cuz i dont know if i can write it here...since its a pre-release article..or so i think their called)

Speaking of which, Team work.
Yes. I have tried to not talk about this term in my posts but i don't know the time has come for me to talk and touch a little bit on this sensitive issue.
Okay I admit first that i am not the type who is good at teamwork because i might put my thoughts first before others...but i think i am improving because i am now starting to discuss my ideas and openly asking for opinion unless the team ignores me and are not responsive when i say something. Thats when my inner hulk silently creeps out.

That aside, i believe that in this school i am in, Teamwork is very important. Whether if you are used to it or not it does not matter, first things first teamwork is key.
And in Teamwork there is no 'I', there is a 'we'.
When we split work, we complete it and we ask for each other's opinion and discuss it.
Its not, we split, you go out do your things, when your done say your done and read through it.
and most definately we dont use other resources *cough*6P*cough* when the answers to the presentation is just copying the worksheet into the presentation.

I'm not going around pointing fingers at other to say that their bad and its their fault that i am stressed and fad up all the time.
It is my fault for always wanting to do things so, ok, i accept. i am at fault to.
But i just wish for once...Just once, you all would talk to me.
Discuss with me and the rest of us who do discuss about the things you want to do. The things you dont understand, your view towards the problem (WITHOUT the use of 6p) just please discuss.
I know you may have IGs, you have work at night but i know people who dont let that affect them in school.
Even i struggle with my day and night class which i have once a week before the most stressful modules of the week but i still try my best to engage in discussions and throw ideas. Even though i may not do the worksheet for the day or something.

Yes i have days when i feel like slacking and dont do work. Those days i just leave class. I mean why bother staying in class when you dont bother doing anything right? One must know you cannot do things with feelings and beliefs that your teammate is always there to do things for you.

But i am happy today cuz one of my teammate that i normally stress upon, did work today, even though its just a few question she did it, and i was really happy.

But for the other one, sigh. I really really am not biased but seriously i just wish she wakes up on fridays and understand we do not need 6p for cognitive. I just wish she reads through the worksheet intensely and follows it and understand that not always do we need 6P. and also that using 6p for presentation is considered foul play in classes.
Its not that because i follow the rules that i deny the use of 6p. its because cognitive seriously...SERIOUSLY does not need 6P. i just wish you'd see that.
i dread fridays because of that...just i feel messed up. but what to do, my UT sucks so i cant risk partialing but i think for the last 2 weeks i might just partial. I'm sick of having to work with this group. I too wanna work happily and fight amusingly like the other groups but you guys dont give me the chance to, except one teammate. Im not being biased that i favour that teammate because she is my friend but if you look at it from my angle she is the only one who engages things.

I just really want to stop leading things. I wish for things to lead me but i dont know why it does not happen. I guess it is just my nature to not like being led. (Im a leo for a reason i guess...and a dog that hates being leashed)

Sigh, but seriously i just wish for a break from school right now. Like really just take me away from all this things and thoughts jumbled in my head. I dont want to fuss at little things and maybe because i might have PMS lately but..urgh.

Last sentance for this post....Im not ready for next week.

Ciao Amigos.,


No comments: