Sunday, January 13, 2013

Of Team and Red Pandas.

Well it was just one of those nights where i had conflicting thoughts of myself.
This kinda happens to me once a month and sometimes i wonder if i should go see a psychitarist for it
cuz i mean every female has pms, however i get really emotionally unstable when i have my pms.

One thing i thought last night was how selfish i was.
I wrote about the thoughts of 'team' yesterday however after a while i thought;
"What if i am at fault of everything. what if i am the self-centered bitch who dosent consider anyone else's opinions. What if its just me?"
No but seriously, yesterday i was talking to a few of my mates and i heard from them what others thought about me and honestly after my talk with them i concluded one thing. i am a bitch when it comes to teamwork.
I guess my parents were right. I am the only child, i tried so many years to get rid of the statement that only childs are self-centered and i really really tried to get rid of the staining image of being the only child. However i guess i just cant do that.
But im determined to change.
I'm going to stop stepping up to do work anymore.
I will stop doing the presentations and wait until someone in my team speaks up to do things.
This may irritate me and make me anxious and panicky but im going to stop it. I will join and not start.
I hope i can restart my image and not be judged as a self-centered bitch anymore.
I need to be more understanding for other and listen to others as well.

I should stop saying about others, look where i am now, i still get said behind my back.
Sometimes being hard-working does nothing but bring trouble to oneself.
I tried my best to not get said behind my back but im sure they talk about me behind my back everytime (not that i care, its not the first time in my whole life anyways)
I should have stuck with my plan the first time i stepped into poly.
To keep quiet and not be outspoken. just stay silent.
But i guess we change as we grow and i hope i can change as i grow old.

Okay away from all this serious talk here is a red panda that i am currently obssessed with.
ISNT IT CUTE?!?!


Look at it getting scared


Look at it playing and giving some love to each other


HAHA, ok M signing off


No comments: