Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happiness

Hey all-!!
Been very busy da whole week and yeah everything was kinda messed up.
Lets see...
Monday I had marketing lesson AND marketing UT..THEN on Tuesday,it was marketing again.
For 2days I was like "shit my life man. What is this".
Also, marketing Ut was not really what I expected BUT weds paper was worse.

Another incident that occurred on Tuesday was that my night class got cancelled. I reached at like 7pm (my class starts at 7.15pm), after chatting with the Cher and my classmates the lesson started. However we smelt something like a gas leak or like oil. Then suddenly da stuff came into our class and said die to some renovation, the entire floor wif class that day is cancelled.
Only 3 words went through my life.
"Fck my life"
Eventually Sunday I have to for make up lesson =____=

Wednesday
Oh HoOO Wednesday was really a crap day. Not only did we need to edit an article we had our media and society UT.
I swear I didn't know what I was doing in the UT and it'll be a miracle if I passed.

Thursday
now that's today. By far da best day.
Morning ker and I were like Smsing like how we wanted to go for SM TOWN and regretted not to buy before hand ( but seriously I couldn't afford the ticket) then I told her you know what this is once in a lifetime kinda thing. So lets go an watch frm MBS or esplanade. Then she suggested we go search on twitter like how I did for the 'miracle' JYJ fanmeet in Singapore.
But when I went to class, I forgot because I was too immersed in watching vampire prosecutor 2 (it's super awesome but I feel that their gonna have season 3. It didn't end properly man)
Then suddenly ker called me and went
"OMG MY FREN's FREN IS SELLING TICKETS"
Then I was like ok wait. Call mum And check first but she didnt answer.
So I was like heck it. Even if my parents say 'No' I'm going. So I told ker I will go.
Then when I got through my mum she was like "it's tohoshinki's one right? See! That time ask u who say dun wan go...GO LA-!! They will never cme Singapore after this one!"

So yeah. Of all kpop groups my mum supports my love for TVXQ. She say that "she can't follow the rest of the group an TvXQ's Japanese are really good. Their songs are nice too"
Yes I made my mum listen to them. She likes junsu's voice but like Jae Joong.

So anyways, So that is my story on ker and I's miracle ticket to sm town. I can't wait. I'm gonna take this chance to make myself happy cuz after this it's gonna e a rough week.

I got a class on Saturday for my JLPT then Sunday is my make up class for Tuesday. Gahhhhh

I think I dun need to think of resting rofl.

Ok then people.
Bye.
Gonna try my best to do my homework ><
Nights

No comments: