Friday, November 16, 2012

Hey whats up!
Yup another long week has come to an end (or rather a short week since tuesday was a holiday).
yeah im super tired now because i like just came back from my friend's house.
Yup i went to my friend's house to play rockband.

I kinda feel bad today cuz i was split between 2 cliques. My poly friends and my close secondary frens. But like cuz my sec frens like never confirm with me if their going so i was like okay then i go my poly friend's house to play rock band. Then suddenly when i was slacking in school, my friend call me and they were like " im done! lets go watch movie" i was so happy that i didnt realise that i would have a whole lot explaining to do to my poly friends.
But in the end, intead, i went to play rock band since you know, i said yes to them already.

I'm damn happy cuz like now i can play the 'medium' difficulty for the drums omg!!!
i really wish i could play the real drums..that would be so cool lolz.

So this week, what was fun was my media and society lesson.
we learnt about the use of blogs and i was introduced to the OB marker (out-of-bound marker it is apprarently only used in singapore..where bascially one must know what to write and were to stop writing especially if they write on sensitive issue regarding race or religiong especially)
i was kind of surprised how efficient singapore technology was to detect such problems. Its amazing.
so like though i think no one reads my blog, some people might just stumble upon it so it reminded me to be more careful of what to write.

okay then cuz i have a long day ahead tmrw (3hrs of crash class for JLPT N4..gahhhhh)
i shall go sleep. gonna wake up early to do my homework too! rofl.
Also, i really gotta start studying my UT...its like on monday, yet today i went out to play rockband.
How amazing.
Guess i'll chiong study on sunday and tuesday rofl.

well nights then!! ><

No comments: