Monday, October 3, 2011

The day one breaks down.

Hey
wow been a long time since I last blogged yeah?
Sigh let's just say things aren't going my way
I feel so...soo left out,feel like a failure,feel so tired
I feel like I can't go on anymore. Everythings so tiring
I mean yeah it's 3weeks more to Os?
Like aft 5 yrs of studying I'm here
but now that I'm here,I don't wanna go through it
maybe I should just leave this place
run to my grandma's house like I did last year
the jump down looks tempting too nt like i'm gonna be missed
it's only 6weeks more a little voice tells me
but what if I don't score well?
What I I can't go anywhr cuz I'm that pathetic?
Repeat Os again? I don think I can go through that
so why am I not studying now.
I'm just tire of everything.
I'm confused.tired.physically and mentally.
Who knew facing this was 10-20 no 100x more thn Ns
I chose the wrong route I chose the wrong doings
I just don't what to do anymore. Everyone arnd me is studying so hard
I'm da only one here doing nothing.
Well they have each other, I have no one
am I not the only one left out everytime? Cme to think of it
I'm no differen from her. Heck! I think now she gt more friend thn me
I don't know what to do,bt sit here, breathe the smoke in
and see hw da future goes.

Sincerely;
a girl wif a messed up/crappe life

No comments: