Sunday, July 3, 2011

believe.be strong.

so tonight dosent seem like a good night
some of my friends are going through a rough patch
i dont know what but seeing them just makes me feel sad too
i may never understand what they go through
but i want to help them
but i can only give them a words of encouragement
but i am yet not close to them
so my words of encouragement become anonymous sentences
really many of us have been through ups and down
cuz of trying to find the real u,family,peers,relationships
at many times when things just fall and crash we will feel helpless
the only 2 words i can say is. be strong

we all should understand that even if u feel it,
u are never alone.
there will always be someone.
if u cant take it cry it out
guy or girl its not written in black and white
that its wrong to cry
if u fear people seeing u
just cry under da covers
rmbr theres hope tmrw

personally,
i rarely have anyone to go to cuz im always insecure
so in the end everything every pain is always in me
in the end i just write them all out like this.
at times,i find myself crying in the middle of the night
i ask myself why was i born? whats so good about this?
my answer to myself was,u get to see tmrw.
being alive and seeing tmrw is a fortunate thing.
even though i may say things like "gosh i wish i can just die"
but i take them back
life is something u must cherish
thats what i learnt
people who feel life's useless shld watch the news more often
force urself to see what this world is going through
while ur having fun,have food to eat,be picky abt it
theres people suffering having a total opposite life frm urs

i learnt abt death just 2 to 1 year ago
and it was sad. i lost someone so close to me.
but of course someone took it worse
i had to stay strong tats what i told myself.
so throughout tat whole stay i never cried.
if i threatened to cry i told myself i have to be strong
however when i came back, i went to my room
and that night i cried non stop and slept in my tears.

life is really hard.its not always bright and sunny
people say u can never buy happiness
i believe so too
u can only earn happiness.

i believe tat one way that can really get u going is music
when ur down u hear this one song u get better
when ur down write it on paper and pen
get 'em out

well on this cold late night or morning
i shall say gdbye
rmbr tmrw's always a better day..believe tat.

No comments: