Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nothing much..

Hey!
Haha blogging from my itouch cool leh
ahh well I got bored and just wanted to
type,I cld do it on twitter,but I think I'm
flooding it haha like so boring lor
no one to talk too there sigh~~

so yesterday had a fun day out
wif K,B,M ^^
went bukit Timah to eat
we were supposed to ear Korean food
but in da end we ate yummy western
and char kway tiao ><
aft tat we went to west mall
went to comics connection...
I lk here and thr keep see buh-toost
sigh I can't get out of buh-toost's grasp haha
oh well secretly between this post and me,
I used to like them.I mean first time when they debuted
i think was wif mystery someone let me hear
I was like Aiya nt nice la
but then I heard bad girl and totally
loved it then came shock even more epic ^^
but thn dunno y I can't like them
pfft ohh well i'm nt really missing anything
anyways~~

so I'm really bored and depressed today
oh wait I'm hapy for now WHY?
Cuz jet lag by simple plan is on 91.3fm ^^
sigh randomm~~
gonna work tmrw
lolz another random thing
gonna do some paper wrk I guess,
no money though cuz I'm just helping
my mom's office lolz...
Mayb aft I finish wrk I'll stop by
west mall grab a gift and go home haha yeaa..

Ok I think I wrote a lot.. Or mayb TOOO MUCHHH~~
haha
nitez!!!

No comments: