Thursday, June 16, 2011

bloggin at 1am Like a bird

okay i miss blogging here so much haha
so guess what 3rd week of holiday has come and almost going
i have no had fun
i have rather been really unpleased and unhappy all da while
no skool but still no fun pfft..
so nothing much had been going out
i went out a couple of times wif some peeps
i got cuuuteeee stationaries ^^
i spent some days finishing my humanities
which now i realise still have 8 essays waiting for me
to be written tmrw -.-

oh yah today was an epic day
as i went to do some cash transfer today via machine
(which can be done in da deposit machine even without a card! yes i find
that totally amazing)
so i place my money in and 1 of my $10 got rejected
cuz it was umm crumpled...but tat wasnt the end of it!
my note got stuck...(or rather i think in my p.o.v the machine
got pissed at me and hence did not want to let go...) i finally
pulled it out and voliá out came out my note
totally crumpled at da side... HENG for plastic notes
if not i'd totally have bashed da machine =.=
then da coin machine another funny one... $0.02 as deposit..
thnks..great.
aft tat i went to meet my bestie,also my pri skool fren
kinda talked a long time and got introduced to "im a banana, im a bananana"
yeah its addictive...

so now im here bloggin, surfing here and there
edit some stuff as soon okay not soon 1 more week
its a special day for someone. well i guess da person wont be
reading cuz yea my blog's considered dead.but if da person does read then
ah ha hope u like it.

sigh something i realised today in my life.
the more i hate something, i start to like it....
sigh...ahh well cant seem to hate too much things then haha
well i shall go sleep now
i havent slept properly in a while....kept forcing myself to wake up
im not putting my alarm on tmrw ^^
well nites!!! have sweeeet dreams
(im starting to like this guy ^ but if i did it'd be a problem cuz
i dun want to like buh-toost...i think they hav enuf fans...)
(HOWEVER DB5K is different ^^ i will forever be supporting
da 5 of them they introduced me to a different type of music
haha~~)

No comments: