Saturday, March 5, 2011

late post.

wow..been a supper long time since i blogged...
lets see..hmm well first things first common test is over
i basically flunked all my subjects..
well i passed most except physics..of course...it HAD to fail me =.=
im still not sure of my humanities mark cuz i didnt go to skool on friday..
the reason? simple. im sick..im sick still want me to go to skool?
wait long long..im debating whether not to even go to skool on monday.
but then again i went to skool today..and came back coughing like crazy again.

well its a very quiet saturday night for me.
i bet half the people i know are out there partying
but guess what im at home, did some homework
and now am using the com. lolz..epic.
later im gonna drink that sleepy medication again
and get knocked out for more then 6 hours..amazing right?
i cant wait...these few days thanks to it
i have a very good sleep..lolz.long time didnt sleep so well.

anyways schools boring as usual. i kinda really got depressed about my marks.
sigh i really dont know..im just really disappointed in myself
i guess i must work harder? but i know i will do very very badly for my Os
knowing myself, im actually wasting a year :] ahh well what to do?
i guess imma have to try right? but i think its gonna be an epic
failure again. =.= this time is no joke..cuz those 3 months for which i didnt study
really made me loose my touch in studying..sigh

ahh well,ok i guess imma go and drink my medicines
get knocked out into dreamland again..haha
i cant wait to get out of skool..seriously.
i dont find anything fun about it. maybe im changing
i feel irritated the second i step in.
i dont find happiness in it anymore
i dont find the reason of going there anymore
i feel that everyone around me is forcing a smile
or am i just too quiet?
i feel left out and depressed.
gosh it sucks man..but hey at the end of the day
we say bye and we leave.
and im all alone again.
i guess in my life, theres only me,myself and i.

gonna go now.later people.

(all i did was flip the pic and i got this..
a total different scenary)

(a scene i came home to 1 day)

(starting to be a frequent tea drinker~~ lolz)

(a caged bird wanting to be free)

(and i thought 3 was alot..this much medication
is absurd!!)

(doggy~~ :D)

(starbucks...lolz...wanna drink it again)

(eyore took my drink...)

No comments: