Thursday, March 17, 2011

DAY of nothingness~~

oh look! new post from me.
BE HAPPY! haha im joking
sooooo lets see, school holidays naw naw naw
i've been using the com like everyday haha
so lets see what i did these few days...

on tuesday the 3 people can my house, KMB lolz..
very impromtu. me and MQ were talking of how bored we were
and how long her game was loading
then we talk talk talk and she came over.
before that i wanted to make a drink, so i went to BPP to buy stuffs.
there, met a few classmates. waited for KA to 'wake up' and we went to her house downstairs
to wait for her. as we walked, BN say she can come so we waited for her
at a playground, slack there haha.
finally she arrived, and we walked to my place, there we play games and talk
but like only 3 hours only haha... but it was fun : ]

on wednesday, i took the time out from the super-fast world
and plugged my earphones to my mp3 and read a book for 4 hours.
back to back yes. i read a total of 2 books,
cuz in between i fell asleep for abt 5 minutes.
after that started flipping channels. nothing to watch
came home got scolded for doing nothing.. OH COME ON! ITS THE HOLIDAYS!
got pms also dun attack me mah (._.)

on thurday, today, morning woke up to an awesome weather
dragged myself out the awfully comfortable bed to get my ass
to the seat in the auditorium in skool.
reach, remedial start, kana shoot.
"what are the terms, what punishment, why the allies wanted this"
all the bombs came flying.
i seriously think the whole class thought the same thing "shit."
aish. like the question cher ask also so weird =.=
of maybe because i never like studying chapter 2.1 of history
hence BARELY even read it therefore i was totally blur in class =.="
after that was SS, my file was taken by cher to show the whole class
eh very embarrassing okay!
then she went through syllabus when she suddenly ask me and another student
"hows ur family in japan" i totally stun diao. im like "their okay" and thought,
its not my family but my relatives..
moving on then cher started lecturing again on how we shouldnt be -in short- arrogant
cuz we're doing better in all our subjects but not our mother tongue
and i seriously think i saw her staring at me. like zoom~
lolz... im not good in mother tongue nor physics and totally
not interested in both.

after SS and history went to lot 1 library taught someone humanities.
im not good at teaching as to me i believe that 1 need to write everything out
and understand it one by one through any means of method by yourself
but i tried teaching..duno if she learnt anyting or pretended to listen so yea.
this was my day lolz.nothing much, super boring
except the fact i didnt know that koreans go to library to study!
totally culture shocking haha~~

ok ok
i shall go now..i mean i did update right haha
buh-bye~~


(lolz metallic blue nails :P)
(some people very into the game haha)
("im too tall for this" MQ "heh! i see something *step* KA)
( "save me~~!!!")
(my wednesday was spent with this 2)
( sundown in skool)
(i love this pic :] its on my personal laptop haha)
(i hated doing this..so chim)
( got bored doing chinese..lolz..i just realised my forehead is damn big =.=)

No comments: