Saturday, July 24, 2010

i love grey skies, just as i stand neutral against everything

this is my fav song from sj(K.R.Y) but this version is way better
hey!
back to blog this week's events
well there arent many cuz i rested skool for 2 days.
thats the longest mc i ever got this year man.
apart from the very first week of skool. haha.
on weds morn woke up damn giddy,eye wasnt focue so went to the doctor.
waited for 2 hours =.=
in the end,the doc said that this was due to the straining tension around my eyes and furthermore i seem not to have enough sleep.oh well i mean i get the least hours of sleep is 3 hours but the longest on weekdays is 5 hours at most.lolz.that should be enough wud rite?sigh.

anyways,guess what
I FINALLY GOT THE VERSION C DISC!! omg!!haha
today i went for tution at 9.30 then went lot 1 around the afternoon with rents.
bought my needs for skool and pants.i finally bought one pair of pants!!oh yea!
well the pants is of course for guys but its okay :D then i also got this long sleeve shirt,
kinda cool.update my closet :]
after that followed my rents to IMM,hung around it was kinda fun
but too many people led my headache back again.. =.="
rushed home before 5.30 to watch happy together :D super hilarious.haha.
then just nice after it finished ker smsed me say she reach bp.
so went over to plaza to find her.got the album and poster from her
also went daiso to buy snacks back.hehe.
finally synced all the songs into my mp3,im super happy!! (^~^)

well im done for now.waiting for my parents to finish watching this jap drama
so i can watch another jap drama called hammer session. its my current fav drama~~! :D

well off i go,haha nites!!

No comments: