Saturday, July 10, 2010

happy gags :S

my current mood (>~<)
TVXQ! Pictures, Images and Photos
Yoosu for extra :D
cute yoosu in paris Pictures, Images and Photos


hey!
well haha im here to write again on my blog
this month been updating.
well,today went back to skool for SS mock exam
seems like no post-morning syndrome for cher today haha.
glad she didnt have, cuz i dont think my ear can handle another scolding.

this whole week been very busy
always went home around 6-7.30pm? yea.
around there thanks to art.jeez.
really art is killing me.i practically almost broke down when the teacher said
my art was not okay... 0.0
but i kept telling myself,its okay i can do it,i can do it~!!!
if not i think im gonna result in painting only.no mixed media seriously..

sigh well, oh hee,this week no other's mv was released!!
aww leeteuk looked so cute (^~^)
and heechul was smiling so much~!!! hee AND HE WAS WEARING A MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE SHIRT~!! (*V*)
i went super hyper over that,though i only realised it today.

well weirdly i have no idea why but im listening to SS501 songs...
damn random...i dun even like them? i dun even noe their names!!
but i do like the music.sigh,
dbsk still no news,just more disappointing news...i feel so sad :[
but im really looking forward to JYJ's global album which they are recording in the US.
:]
well i was bored again so i did my past time of reading people's blogs
haha mostly were juniors,i have no idea why but its so weird.
like they are from another planet!!haha,i think im just the lamest person ever
hence am like a alien in this school.

i totally had a good break today,didnt do anything except transfer more songs
and also slept after i came back from skool
ate my usual cup noodle which i wasnt able to eat for 2 weeks.
miss the taste of kimichi cup noodle :]
im asking my mom to cook miso soup today,its so cold.

speaking of my mom,she was really serious of sending me to language skool!!
omg.please 'n' level dont come so fast!!!
then i can relax a bit now and not dread of attending more classes after exam.
well i dont mind though cuz then i can be truly a translator and finally read
all those japanese articles of dbsk :D
really miss them saying T-V-X-Q.and also i miss bigeast station
but till they come back as a group the fans including me would be waiting :D

well i want to do more transferring and video surfing
so byez!

No comments: