Monday, July 5, 2010

happiness!mirotic!dum dum dum....



well hey~!
im here to blog again
its so weird that im paying attention to my blog now haha~

well currently my fb page is being flooded by couple pics
and couple msgs
and people who are depressed cuz they got rejected mesgs.
dang just get over it man!romance really does not exsist in this world
so kid get over it!!

well my dad brought KFC back from my grandma's house.
i really love my grandma.i wish i could be with her,though we may not talk much
she was the one who saw me through pri skool
i miss her so much.cant wait till after 'N' im gonna go to her house!

gonna have tution later,chinese worse still.
just realised oral is tmrw and i aint prepared.
this morning woke much with a running nose.jeez.totally not my day.
im feeling ill.
well sad thing is today i cant watch JK hits again :[
cuz tution starts at 5.30 sigh~ super sad.

well then i better go.
"upgrading"my mp3 again.hee.
well buh bye thenz!
life of a student is hard,but i shant complain much.

No comments: