Monday, August 10, 2009

when life knocks you down

SOOooooo
im realli sry to cheryl i couldnt go out today.
actually i could after 1pm sry man
september hols lets go out yea?i'll make it up to ya.

so todya i slacked.i slept for a veri veri long time.
1-3pm i slept.
i had no idea why i slept tat long but yea i just slept.
then started to use com.
im so glad today my phone has stopped with the smses.
i bet my phones happy too.
my grandmaz flying for korea today.
good eh.calle dher this morning she seemed fine..
i worry for her alot.
no wonder i have white hair sprouting out thses days...sigh.

haha anyways gonna go now
gotta do my homewrk.i havent done any.
not even physics.
SS,physics,revision.DIE!

haha byecha!

"the day was blue
like a wolves eye
but now its grey
haunting our lives
do we ever get bored from these fights?
i dread to hear the answers they give
just send me to the asylum
and shut me from the world
u make me bleed
like a dagger pierced through romeo
tears i cry
like juliet when dead
nvr once have i stopped
tinking about those days of peace
but now i dun care
im just gonna live my life
and turn my eyes blue"
-inspired by blood on my hands-

No comments: