Sunday, August 30, 2009

wish to change my life now.

urgh
u noe to add more tings to the list of 'why i hate this place'
is becuz anywhr i go,they dun sell AP anymore
last time it used to be sold at popular,kinnokuniya,some indian money exhanger shops
now THEY DONT!
urgh what do i do when im bored
buy some magazines i hate and tats wat i did today
i actually bought seventeen,.
to make tings worse,the cover is selena gomez
u noe i tot seventeen looked cool,
now ive changed my mind
everyting here is abt love.
gosh give me a damn break

why is my life SO BORING!
i wish to go overseas but no i cant
i wish to go skateboarding
no i cant
i wish to just go somewhr
NO I CANT!
gosh i seriously hate this place
but u noe come to tink of it,other then these asian places
apart frm thailand,india and indonesia
we are not actually quite accepted in other places
probably but u noe not fully
if we did accepted everyone,there would be no war or racism..at all.

sigh i am so bored off my mind every single day
tat i can just bungee jump off my house
and never come back up.
JEEZ! sigh
why why why must this place be so boring,hot and most tings so expensive?why?
ahh well,i guess this is what we all call life
where everyting is not wuds its supposed to be.

-.-

No comments: