Saturday, August 29, 2009

ItS a SmOoTh CrImInAl......


elloha
im usin the com cuz firstly my parents are out,

my mom needed to see a doctor cuz she has a realli bad stomach ache

2ndly i wanna watch the k.o三国 or someting like tat.

haha so im fine i guess

this whole week was very depressing

and i could have any moment tried to jump of the 7th floor frm the skool.

now im depressed tat i have to get e-maths tution again.

i hate tution,

tution=no freedom=go mad



anyways putting tat aside now talking to minq and fione

yesterday kerencia,boon and fiona came over to my house.

cuz we were rather sianx and say want go lot 1 but then i no money so i didnt wanna go

then tlak talk talk until duno where go my house.

so they came and kerencia got stuck with my dog.

haha so weird.

if i had my hp with me i would upload them but its with my mom so i cant.haha



well this week i was also lking for new songs

so heres my choice,

i'll type half of them here and another half tmrw..



ciaos guys!



-further seems forever-snowbirds&townies

-ivoryline-days ned

-ruth-back to the five

-capital lights-outrage

-run kid run-one in a million


No comments: