Tuesday, December 23, 2008

time...

oh gosh
i wish time didnt go by so fast..
i dun wana go back to tution on sunday again..
somemore..next week skool (0.0)
sigh...christmas is gona come and go
and my happiness is gona go into tat small drain
near my house..
aint tat just some friggin fun story to tell people
like "hey!i just wasted my time typing tis post
and tmrw im gona go to skool!"
its like nvm..
nothing special happens in my life anyways..
its not interesting like the ones my chem writes..
sometimes i wonder why i update my blog for.
why not just leave it dead..sigh
mayb i wld unless someting special happen
the onli ting special today was i saw edmund chen..
u noe the actor of channel 8?u dun noe
thn nvm
c i told life was ....BORING
anyways
going off in a lighter tone
BYEBYEULATION!
(when youre bored, onli dramas can make u feel special..sigh
hw great wld it b to be a heart surgeon?)


No comments: