Thursday, December 4, 2008

hey!
ok,im not like mean or anyting but
LITERELLY...IM GOING F-ING CR-AZY!
ok so i help out my dad send stuffs to shopping center..
AND EVERY FRIGGIN PLACE I FRIGGIN GO YOU NOE WAD I HEAR?
"jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way"
IF NOT!
"jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock"
IF NOT!
"i dun care abt the presents underneath my christmas tree,i just want you for my own more thn you could ever noe"
AND LASTLY(on my list theres more..you wana hear and go crazy you may go to any shopping stores shown at the end of the post)
"WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS X3 AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR"
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF IT!!
yes i love christmas..but THEY STARTED PLAYING TIS SONG..2 WEEKS B4 THE END OF NOV!
and why is it jingle bells? can't it be like
"wiggle trees wiggle trees its infested with fleas"
OR
"present balls present balls my socks filled with rocks"
and well..WHY DO CHRISTMAS SONG ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ROMANTIC?
yeah i dun care abt the presents under my christmas tree cus its fake
but hu do i want for my own? a frggin blown up buddy?(it onli applies to lonely singles..i dun care if you have a bf his probably gettin drunk somewhr anyways hmph)
thn its the annual song..we wish you a merry christmas..i dun mind actually..
i mean sure its festive..
sigh you noe all tis ramblings making me tired and time flies so friggin fast..
soon it'll past christmas and i'll have to keep the christmas tree again!sigh
well enough of my rambles
TO ME TO YOU ON TIS CRAZY NIGHT
HAVE A RETARDED WEEKED AHEAD OF YOU WHN GOING SHOPPING!

p.s list of shopping centers
-sheng siong
-daiso
-giant
-cold storage
-kinnokunia(you realli wana get depressed go here..the song made me depressed in 3 mins)
HECK THE WOHLE SHOPPING CENTERS ARE PLAYING IT..so enjoying being mad
till 25 december! (^~^)

No comments: