Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ITS 2009!

happy new year Pictures, Images and Photos


hey!
wow,lks at tis!
its my 3rd yr writing a new year note on a blog.
times goes by so fast aint it?
it feels like just yesterday i couldnt bear leavin MGS..
but today i just threw everyting related to it.
i just wanna move on in life..
my new year resolution
-to move on with life.
-to be more faithful to my parents and grandparents..
after wad happend tis year,lets just say i see life in a different perspective.
tis holiday i got to spend so much time with my dad and my old pals.
cheryl,cheng siew,tash B.,jaslyn,davita and other..
gosh so fast did the 2 months passed. i wished i could spend more time with cheryl and davita..haha. stupid davita go india..haha..jk jk

it feels like yesterday i went back to skool for the 2nd year..and in hell.
feels like yesterday my life went into darkness
feels just like yesterday everyting felt dead to me...
feels just like yesterday i went to malacca and gt pranked by people on the phone with room service.///haha.
feels like yesterday i spent time with cheryl..trying to find clothes..
EVRYTINGfeels like yesterday

well,in a dayz time i would be heading to skool..
im still tinking if i shld go or go help my dad..
im gona miss being with my rents..cuz most of the week i was with them..
if not it was at cheryl's hse.. (^~^)
wud im gona miss most is not gona spend time hanging out with cheryl and others.
gona miss u guys!

on the dark side,skools starting my miserable life is startin aint tat great?

WELL HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!

No comments: