Thursday, November 6, 2008


"i dun care abt the presents underneath my christams tree" too bad its alive..
my dog under my christmas tree...shld have put a ribbon on it..

hey!
just came back home frm work...AGAIN
ahaha
this weeks been crazy!
oh well, everydays weird in my life
well, i saw some weird tings at weird places
and lets just say i have at least some pics to keep as memoirs (^~^)
noting much to write
cuz theres like...noting interesting in life happening
im still the same emo-kia
im uninteresting as possible
im still the person hu spends more time sleeping then 1 shld
im still single and carefree
so no difference(>~<)
its gona be a long toturing 2mths
cuz im not goin anywhere for holiday..
so ..sigh... gona be bored off my friggin mind!
well,byez!@!!(@_@)


pluto @changi...yea i saw it at changi..along with mickey and others



car in pool@lagona golf course... SOME MORE MERCEDES!!

No comments: