Saturday, November 29, 2008

hey!
so today is sat..im doin noting
so i was damn bored so i decided to read marley and me again
everytime i read it especially the end..i cry
its a very touching story...but today i cried more
just recently..to be more accurate last week
i finally understood,wad its like to lose sumeting close..
its not realli close to me physically but just emotionally
the last time i saw it was in 2006..tat time it was alrdy a bit weary
but i was happy i got to see it again before it left tis world
i didn't tink it would go so fast.. but i knew death would come to her anyday..
but so soon...
i just hope she died peacefully..
hearing how much she was suffering..canot see canot hear..can't smell much
dun eat at all, i was just glad she left..and end her suffering.
reading marley and me made me tink...
i thought tat she was the first dog i got to noe..
i was the first small child it allowed to sleep on her..
tat time whn i went to japan..she just laid next to me
putting her head on my leg..
little did i noe she would pass on 2 yrs later..
well, tis is my short little post..
to man's best fren
the first ting i ever had to close as fren


♥♥♥ NANA R.I.P ♥♥♥
A GD FRN YOU'VE LIVED LONG
13YRS & 10 MTHS ITS LONG ENOUGH
HOPE YOU ARE FREE AT WHERE YOU ARE..

No comments: