Monday, November 3, 2008

hey!
im being bored here so spare me..ok?
haha,well took 2 days to decorate the christmas tree and house (^~^)
yes,weird but yes i do celebrate christmas (>_<)
my hse now lks more lively...but the chritmas tree lks messy..
but my rents say its nice so i didn't do anyting to it anymore ..haha
ahh,its very fast neh!
its alrdy november and soon christmas come and pass,new year parties
then start of a new year,new class mayb,new teachers,new memories and new enemies
sigh,its hard so fast time goes by(*_*)
well, but there are some tings which will also be there
like my fave music of all times,
tat would b my chemical romance's 2nd debut album three cheers for sweet revenge
the old them was great,well the black parade was not bad
but not much screaming like tcfsw
sigh,with up-coming bands comeing out,i still like mcr and simple plan the most
oh and the used,haha(=-=)
oh well,i gtg now
i wanna sleep some more....b4 2 months passes and i can't sleep anymore
MUAAHAHAHA!(+-+)
well, bye!!
p.s (+-+)<------- tis reminds me of frank iero..why?

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE Pictures, Images and Photos
my idol band!!!

Simple Plan Pictures, Images and Photos
the classic old simple plan

No comments: