Saturday, March 24, 2012

Epic LONG LONG LONG POST

KONNICHIWAAA~~
haha omg how long has it been since i blogged! O.O
yeap thats how busy ive been...
since my last post i have been faithfully working from mon-fri
(except a few days when i took off)
time passes fast dosent it!? its seems like i just started work,
but im ending next week friday.
though the place im working at is really tiring(out of all da jobs i've done,including delivery)
i really enjoy some days cuz of my colleagues there.
those ghost stories,those flying hokkien conversations,the epic mr simple on repeat
im gonna miss it all :)
and of course im gonna miss my pro-ness in PDW
haha i cant believe im actually being useful there haha~~
but now theres this one guy who can match my speed in PDW :/
of course...cuz it was I who taught him...haha nah im joking..
anyways next week im gonna give my all for work
maybe on tues i'll work another hour and skip dinner :)
image

so how hectic has my other life been
well every tuesday i chiong (walk super fast and slip into MRTs whn doors are closing)
to my jap class
i reach there in time for a decent dinner and revision of my study.
classes are actually getting better each passing week.
im starting to grasp the main picture and the problem now is my understanding
of the japanese grammer...it is something i really need help in.
i never studied grammer for chinese and for english i kinda ignored some parts
(which explains my crap results for Os..im still depressed over it okay. its SO not my standard)
so yeah hopefully i get japanese grammer and oh ho i am getting a headache over
the formal speeches...gosh..no wonder japanese are considered polite.
in english or chinese there is no such thing as different way of speaking or grammer usage
for formal speeches or something.
sigh...ahh well BUT! i will not give up...i shall conquer japanese like i did for chinese.
im still proud of my C5 okay! come on laugh all you want but you dont know me.
i suck at chinese.
image
other than tat...OH! im currently into this group called B.A.P
i think their really cool...they kinda met my expectations for rookie groups..
their song secret love feat jieun frm secret is really not bad.
their actually in singapore for a fanmeet but unfortunately
i had OT yesterday so i couldnt go...i OT-ed to 8 plus so yea..but i did nothing
except tearing things cuz i finished my PDW an hour before heh.
anyways i think their still in singapore cuz it seems their flight is at 3.05pm
sad thing is im too lazy to drag myself to da airport and wish them a safe flight back.
same thing as when block b came...and when Homin came,....
i swear my laziness is what keeps me missing out all these awesome action.
but hopefully they'll be back,but i think they are the last kpop group
i could meet before i start skool...which is sad cuz one of my wishlist after Os
was to meet one of my fav kpop groups but meh...didnt meet that.
when im free no one comes and when im dying like no tmrw everyone i like comes -.-
sigh. life works in a weird way. i wonder if this is god's way of telling me to stop
listening to kpop? rofl...among my friends,im still da epic one listening to kpop haha.
sighh...well thats me. once i like a type of music,i'll like it for a long time
like when i was 6 i liked 80s music,i still love it till today ^^ plus i think i said this before..
english songs are getting boring *yawn*

so...i have no idea if its raining or hazy outside my house..but i think its hazy
cuz my nose is itchy but then again the skies are dark so it lks like rain
or it could be haze rain (OMG) haha~~
well! i wrote TOOO much
me shall go back to studying japanese...a bunch of homework
and i have to practice my katakana...haha..

buhbyes!!
image

P.S OMG I LOVE THE JAPANESE VERSION OF BE MINE....INFINITE JUST ROCKS IT!!
OH OH OH AND ALSO BIG BANG'S FANTASTIC BABY,BLUE,BAD BOY IN JAPANESE IS ALSO JUST OHHHHH-SOMMMEEEE!!!
IM GOING CRAZY FROM ALL DA JAPANESE VERSION SOMEONE GET THE ALBUMS FOR MEEEE....GAHHH
Dongwoo reading a fan letter  ヾ(^▽^*)
if i ever go to japan again, my luggage will be filled with CDs,rilakummas,one piece mangas,chopper, shoes and accessories..haha...

PP.S my pudding grew so fit :O i miss his skinny lanky body but thn again this is not bad i guess
i should start excercising too...me wanna have muscles too :(
*gifs all thnks to tumblr~~

No comments: