Sunday, October 31, 2010

a post of useless thoughts :D

(i just found this really cute..haha it was too near)

(totally stoked for this..it came in a box!!)

(been a long time since i last had it,my most fav drink)

hey!
been a while since i blogged
thats cuz i've been tired..
well lets see the whole week i went to NYP for some attachment course
it was not bad,fun, but cuz its not in my range of interest
well i didnt enjoy it as much as i should.
but still it was a good experience..

so moving on,yesterday i did nothing in the morning and afternoon.
i basically finished my house chores so that i'd be free today..haha
then at night,i was waiting for ker to call me
instead i got a phone call to go slack at starbucks
i was super scared to ask my parents.
but when i did,my mom was like
"sure,go ahead,we'll fetch you from the lrt station"
haha i was so shocked! and very glad they give me a bit of freedom.

so went starbucks slacked with a few people
i got to drink the green tea drink which i havent drank in a while.
it was really fun,i wish i can do it more often..but i dun think so la..
haha then after 9.30+ ker smsed me she reached
and she looked for me
and i got my album!!
LIKE FINALLY!!
i was so super stoked
and the packaging was so awesome!!
but me being stupid,i broke the red part of the CD cover box thingy :[
it was super awesome~~!!!
im now trying to figure out where to put my poster..
somewhere i can see and well dun get scolded by my parents.
they are already asking me when am i gonna stop pasting
posters on my wall
but i think they're starting to give up..
cuz the first set of posters i put up, filling my whole room wall
was when i was 12. haha~ its been so many years
and posters up and down often.i totally love my room.
hee..

gonna start work tmrw
then after that few days i think im gonna find another one..
but totally cutting off my work in December
so i can do my personal things.haha.im tat lazy.

well im gonna go..
i think iron my dad's pants cuz i have nothing to do~~

bye!!

No comments: