Saturday, October 23, 2010

a day of fun and regrets

hey!
im back here writing
well what did i do today?
i read on a bus,decorated a so called underwater kingdom with my cousin
loving every minute of where i was.
i was at my grandma's house in short.
it's been so long since i last went to her house
but she never fails to make me smile.
she cooked today and omg, i cant believe how much i missed it
i almost cried eating it.
i tell myself i must visit her often but then
if i get a job in the holidays
i have no time to go to her house...
im just so devastated..i shouldnt have gone to look for a job

i should have just stay at my grandma;s house till next year.
well, no point in saying so much now and regretting. whats done is done.
im gonna miss alot of things in life now.

well recently i've gone back to writing again
and i am seriously thinking of saving for a keyboard.
just now i was hearing some piano version of my fav songs
and omg,i wish i could play like that.
im not talented, i cant play by ear, i practically suck at playing piano
but theres no harm trying...
anyways its for my own whats that called...entertainment.

sigh~
im seriously still regretting gettin that job
i hope its not confirmed or something
but it already is...sigh

well imma go.
bye!

No comments: