Saturday, May 1, 2010

a 'dragged' out day




listening to:悲しみのゆくえ-Xiah junsu/Show Lo - 舞法舞天
hey~!
havent blogged for a very long time again haha
well,been busy with MYEs
sigh well the 1st 3 papers went by really fast..
and confirm will fail my chinese oral..
i was made to hate chinese anyways
and it seems that the language hates me as well
sigh..super need to brush up on stuff
out of the 3 languages i know, english is my best
and i find it super irritating that i know i wont be able to do well in english
and im gonna suffer and puke blood knowing that
the nerd next door has a chance of beating me in english
and also BT. ok i am very competitive when it comes to english okay
cuz thats the only language i can read and write perfectly
cant wait for eng oral next week (>W<)

soo,today i was practically dragged out of my bed for 2 reasons
1.it was already 1pm
2.my rents wanted to go out they thought i needed some 'fresh air'
which i really didnt need cuz i wanted to start studying my amaths
and watch KBS,but no they HAD to drag me out
so b4 i went out had time to check the papers
and as i predicted there was a interview on zuno :D
im super happy he and junsu-san came to singapore!
though i want to go yet cant be bothered to go for the IMM fan meet
cuz i noe i practically wont be able to see anything
due to the over-crazed fans hu are gonna sleep over and stuff
(which i learnt frm syah whn she went to that shinee thing)
well hope they wont break the imm door or sumething
so anyways away from that topic,
after i got dragged out of the house to go marina square and tat usual mall at clarke quay
my mum realised i havent had my breakfast or rather my lunch
so she got me to eat something and im glad my dad bought me coffee
cuz that finally woke me up~
then went to parco at millenia walk..seriously there has nothing

after that went to meji-ya,tat mall i frequently go near clarke quay
went to the bookstore as usual and actually bought a book with chinese words.
thinking how much i friggin hate chinese,
its a real wonder how i appericiate the fact i can read some words..haha
im reading it now and well i guess its okay
oh ya i saw a mag with yunho init...it was in korean though..duno y
the japanese section also had alot of news on tvxq
mostly about their stoppage of activities in japan and jaejoong
cuz jaejoong's making a wave now in the drama side for his acting
in sunao ni narenakute.... hmmm i read through some of it but
really nothing much though i enjoyed the pictures :D

well then thats all i did today how exciting eh? haha
well then im gonna go watch more dramas
i need to catch up on team batista 2.
btw the ep 3 of sunao ni narenakute i think i hear alot of tvxq fangirls
faint or giggle when they saw the first part of it
ker,i hope u didnt faint when u saw it haha
anyways the eng sub is up already so u can watch dun need me explain le >.<
well then nites people...

p.s that picture quality suxs cuz my hp suxs..haha

No comments: