Sunday, May 2, 2010

bum bum ba da da bum..there goes the beat yo in the heat yo

hey!
see how nice of me,i came to blog again today haha
well tmrw no skool YAY!
finally gosh, skools a real toture
means i get to spend more time on the come..
these few days i've been listening to 80s eng and jap songs haha
reminiscencing my childhood days ...
today i actually thought my parents forgot i had tution
cuz at 10.30 my mom havent woke me up
but the thing is,i woke up at 7.45am just to do my amaths
then i slept again.
then 10.35+ my mom shouted at me to get out of bed
didnt get to eat breakfast and was sent to tution
thankfully i ate a piece of mango cake for supper.

after tution, i thought of heading to IMM
but then i was too lazy and plus my dad came to fetch me
if not i could've told him i want to go lot 1... =.=
so came home super sad.
well zuno and xiah are departing today
bye bye! hope you enjoyed singapore.haha...
but wah the fans are liek super crazy arh..
stay outside the hotel and stuff.. 0.0
speaking of xiah his video was released on CDTV yesterday :D
'intoxication' i like the song but not much the video..
i guess its a bit weird without the other 4..
but go junsu :D his other song kanashimi no yukue is awesome too

urgh today was a uber hot day..
had to live in the heat mann
today's weather reminded me of 'summer dream' so i watched their live concert
with commentary
during one part, jaejoong said he cant wait for the next tour
sigh that dvd was the '08-'09 tour if im not wrong..
hmm kinda sad but anyways...

prom night is a really retarded movie i realised
i only like it cuz they used a tokio hotel song at the first part :D
until now, i like cry wolf and house of wax oh and friday the 13th
i just realised..all 3 have jared padalecki inside haha

well i wrote TOOO much so
gonna stop
gonna go back to watching my dear videos..haha

nites~!
leaving a nice pic for u guys (>W<)
tvxq Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: