Friday, April 23, 2010

what sweet melodius memories will u share?

Listening to:Hillchryme-春夏秋冬/Weaver-hard to say i love you/B2ST-Take Care of My Girlfriend ,Say No!

hey~!
im sorry my blogs kinda dead right now...
i rarely blog nowadays
im more of twitter
so u see my twitter updates are way more frequent then my blog updates
its so fascinating...twitter..haha

i've recently been into drama haha
well fine only one which is called sunao ni narenakute/hard to say i love you
i have mentioned it ALOT in my pass posts
and i finally watched it last week cuz it started last week thurs
hwaa~ super nice la!
but there werent eng subs
so..hee..sorry ker. but then i found one today so
i posted it to u on twitter ;]

well why i like this drama
1)its abt my fav thing...TWITTER!
2)it stars EITA!! and jaejoong haha
wah impressed by jaejoong's acting
his japanese improved as well
so wow..really..jaejoong..GAMBATE~!
he also spoke korean..
i just watch ep 2 last nite and well today
i watched it 'live' yesterday but wasnt clear..
but i realised jaejoong's character 'doctor' speaks at least
1 korean word or sentence..haha
but sigh 'doctor' is a really sad character so innocent yet sad..
he really acts well sia...

anyways skool was boring as well
stress over coursework
bleh..>.<>
i kinda ruined my 1st board
sucky siol.
well imma go listen to songs
hee~

NITES!!

No comments: