Monday, April 5, 2010

ordinary day super boring day

hi~!
sigh well 1st day of like the 3 days short break
very uber boring
luckily e-maths there wasnt any teacher
gave me more time to read my book
the class was super noisy
i was asking Lyd to teach me amaths
but KD and BR kept shouting cant ta-han
so screamed at them 2 times somemore
im sorry i think somethings coming soon :[

then amaths first period didnt understand a thing
i was telling lyd abt it during class
but i was just fascinated that i can acutally understand such
complicated stuff
today i my brain was not working so all i saw was numbers and alphabets :]
then recess slack
art super depressed cuz we canot hear our mp3 anymore
i understand the HP rule but i dun understand y we are not allowed to bring our mp3 :[
after thats chem...couldnt keep my eyes open
cher kept looking at me
i have no idea what is organic chem and its only alkanes and alkenes.
look like i need to spend more time on it
after that mother tongue
wrote super neat :D
gonna brush up on my compo later..

=.= tution @ like 6
why oh why must my teacher come back now?
i had so much fun not going for tution :[
haha
well i better grab my stuffs and watch tv plus make coffee
haha
buh-byez~

No comments: