Saturday, November 21, 2009

Aloha people
wuds up?
well nothing much from my end.
went out with my parents today to plaza singapura
went to spotlight to get stuffs for my doll.
i feel like goin there again and get fabrics haha.
well guess wud,i'm hacking my jeans off to short pants!
haha yesh,thats why i bought buttons today ahh well.

mayb next time u oculd see me in new pair of jeans!haha
form plaza singapura we went to central to a 2nd hand japanese bookstore
whoo!!i was in heaven man.there are like 6 full shelves of mangas
i read till omg. then i went to some card section and see if i could buy
pokemon cards for my cousin(hes 7 and lives in japan and well hes crazy about pokemon haha)
i just called him and well lets just say lucky i didnt buy a card haha.
then i passed by this shop and saw this really nice dress
haha i liked it..for a moment i went girly..gawd.
haha i wish i could wear them haha.

well im off to find ways to cut jeans so...
ciao!
an dress Pictures, Images and Photos
(the 1 i saw today was someting like this but the top is a shirt.)

No comments: