Wednesday, October 7, 2009

500 Days of Summer Pictures, Images and Photos
ola people!
well skool was a bore today,
well isnt it always the same?
ok lar quite fun la yet so stress.
i keep telling myself must practice maths..but i cant get myself to do it!!!

anyways today damn embarrassing again!
stupid LRT gantry!i tap my card it flashed' top up card'
i thought nvr mind can go through
then it wont let me through!!!
somemore i no money to top up..
in the end fiona lend me...whee!must thank her alot for saving my legs from a tiring walk!

anyways listening to hi-fi camp
i just listen to a preview of 30 SECONDS TO MARS-KINGS AND QUEENS
damn nice la!
cant wait for their album!
after exam i need to go shoppin...SHOPPING FOR CDs! confirm cost like 100 bucks...
well take from my this year hong bao (^~^)
i still hav..been saving for CDs haha...
well
ciao!!!

No comments: