Sunday, October 18, 2009

-BA BA BA!-

well sup yo!
nothing much today just tution and tution and tution.
well yesterday was fun went out with yiling kerencia and minq
cuz was friggin bored and the rest went out on friday.

so cuz on fri the day b4 yiling was at my house
and we both were liek uh...LETS GO OUT!go geylang.
haha of course tat was our initial plan but then tell kerencia they all liek no too into
so we ended up going around.
haha it was fun though and i actually stayed out till 9pm.
lolz..

Soooo.i bought paramore's new album and IT ROCKS!
the song brick by boring brick is just stuck in my head and i cant get it out.
it kinda inspired me to write out a song too haha.

and to cheryl.my dear friend.
you should know im always there for you okay?
so call me when you need me kay?
i'll be there..well until before sec 4 cuz life will be shit.
but for 2 months i will be at ur service and for all our lives on the phone
and if possible be there on the spot.

well ok im gonna go
have to play bball tmrw to loose some weight
i hope pei qi dun bring her friends
cuz if she does,im running away.

BYECHA!!


No comments: