Sunday, September 13, 2009

wuds the point of living so long when theres nothing to live for?

hey ya'll
well im so pissed that i could break this com into half but if
i did, i'd get scolded so moving on

why am i pissed?
by my rents of course wud else?
dun let me out is cruel enough to me.
cannot use com and read a book?
oh now thats going too far.
oh and limiting my tv
i seriously at days just want to scream"f*** you"
and jump of the f****** building.

i cant take it u noe.
i just want to grab my wallet and phone and just budge out the door
then never go home.that would be SO cool.
unfortunately,i would be caught at least in one day
as singapore is not as huge as america where u can hitchhike and go through borders
to another place.
and i dun tink i can hitch hike a ride to thailand so...ya.


hope u like the vid of jesse mccartney!
nxt time i go poly ,if im still alive.
im SO buying a apple.
idiot.bitch.slut.fuck.it.

No comments: