Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Only Slept With The One That Could Read

hi whassup!
well ive got nothing to blog about thses days,cuz im always on twitter
its so cool!cannot get enough of it
and also i have nothing to blog about.
my life now officially sucks to the core.
im so desperate to go out tat i just wanna grab my shirt and barge out he door
the ting it.i lost my keys.
i noe its somewhere in my room but i dun bother finding it.

mayb im going to do a movie marathon again.
i wazs thinking of watching the nightmare before christmas again.
SPEAKING OF movies,
I WANT TO WATCH THE UGLY TRUTH
in singapore its NC16. so sad rite
it stares gerard butler,his voice is so dreamy..hes the guy hu starred in PS I LOVE YOU.
which i DO intend to watch this holiday...need to BORROW IT!
its someintg similar to hes just not tat into you,
but is realli realli funny
another movie i realli want to watch is 9. yes the movie is called 9
and its by my fave director tim burton, hes like the best director next to JJ abrams
hes the guy hu directed star trek...HE!

well im gonna go start watchin movies cuz when my dad comes back at 3
i have to start studying again.
i hate ERP and VQS gave me a BIG headache!!!!

BYECHA!

No comments: