Thursday, February 14, 2013

To the secret you

You will never notice me
You will never know how I feel
I always end up being the only one liking the other person
Guess you were bored today
Guess Im nothing but a friend

Alls fine

I just need to shut myself out
Why did I ever I had a chance
Have I not learnt my lesson before?
Because da past I'm afraid to ask
Scared to be ridiculed
But I'm still young
What's there to worry?
But I feel isn't now the best time to be with someone?

When your still young and active
Not nonsensically busy
Still innocent and passionate
Now's the best time
But no
I'm just me
I'm just an invisible flower people step on and look over as I lay among the other more beautiful flowers around me.

However I just wished
I had the guts
To ask
I just wish I was not scared by past events
All the I wishes
But even before I could do anything
We said our goodbyes
I will still get to see you
I know

Maybe it's time for me to not think about such things anymore
Imma live alone, strong without love.
Let the ice take over my heart and let it stop beating.
When da time comes it will happen.
I hope.

[Just some random thoughts haha~~ dosent mean anything ><
Happy Valentines guys!
Sorry for the emo post but as I said it was
Just some thoughts :)]

No comments: