Monday, May 9, 2011

another post from moi mua haha

hey well i am blogging again
whoo hoo~~
currently am in the midst of my mid year examinations
so why am i not studying?
well i think i am gonna fail these two papers coming on tuesday.
i declare myself as a really weird person.
i tell myself i must do something abt it if not i will fail
but no. i just do some problems and go "ahh pfft thats it im failing this"
i am absolutely and very very sad and angry at myself for my humanities paper.
this time, for sure, i am going to fail it. and then my teacher would feel that
we're arrogant again. suits our class name 5A-Arrogant
i wan 'G'back again. at times i sit in class. look to my right and my left.
i suddenly wish i was in 2008, i and in 2G again. i miss all my classmates there.

anyways last night was the end of the really thrilling 2011 elections
my twitter page was flooded wif elections and guess what
we're not even eligible to vote :D
anyways im sad that Mr george yeo did not get voted
i mean i do wish that opposition could get seats in parliment
cuz they are the real voice of the people, however
george yeo from the pap was the voice for us, teenagers
he made an effort to connect to us
the next generation of singaporeans whom will shape the future
sigh
well lets see the next 5 years how will singapore become?
for the better or the worst?
i cant do anything abt it cuz i am not able to vote this time round
well i hope the newly selected cabinet ministers know
that singaporeans are watching your every move.
and ur every move,every word counts in the next election's votes.

okay i feel like 40 years old or something talking so much about politics
SOOOoooo lifes boring yeah. we all get that a lot.
amaths, e-maths, physics and mother tongue paper 3
omg talking mother tongue i am utterly shocked.
i seriously think my marks got mixed up.
ok ay lets rewind to last friday.
the 2nd day of my sickness
and it got worse by the end of the day
i rarely had enough energy to stay up during amaths
then during oral my voice was so hoarse.
people around me told me to tell da teacher that i had a sore throat
but i think it was pretty obvious
furthermore all i had in my mind was toilet,
so i was like "okay pass or fail get this over and done wif. i need the toilet"
so my turn came, read the passage and then the questions
she ask i said back and then it went on like that
i wanted to get it over and done wif cuz i was damn urgent!
so on tues when someone msn me my marks my jaw dropped
i couldnt believe it..
i really do not deserve my marks.

hmmm tmrw is a skool holiday
i think im gonna spend my time slacking..
just now, had a call frm my relatives in japan
got a shock when i saw my phone put thr "out of reach"
i have an epic phobia of receving calls frm them at night
luckily it wasnt anything serious
however, my mum say mayb can never go to japan. :[
i was so sad! how can she say that!
i want to go! i only went there like less then 10 times in my life!
i only go to see my grandparents there less then 10 times as well!
so next time people say in my face
im so lucky, being half etc. think abt it first then say
though at times i think its fun being half, but reality does sink in
and it sucks.
oh and also never say that being the only child is lucky
its painful okay.

ok its getting depressing and friggin hot here!!
shall go sleep now haha nites :D

(i am officially addicted to this show)

(uhm taewoong :D)

(his really handsome when he laughs)

(see his smile so cute~~oh i rmbr this ep
his first time on 1N2D :D)
(last but not least IL-BON NEEE~~~)

No comments: