Wednesday, September 1, 2010

mid-day,mid-week

well wuds up
hmm since i need to go soon
i might as well make this post short..
where am i going wel for an extra class of chinese
in short..chinese tuition.but i keep telling myself its not tuition but
its an extra 'class'.
the teacher changed it to 3.30 jeez.

well since im here this week is horrible
intensive is really boring
and i can die from it soon
not only that i have a cruel flu attacking me.
jeez.luckily i finished oral..
i now sound like some kind of man cuz of my throat.jeez.

today i was wandering if anyone would call me out
but then nobody did..sigh when i wan go out nobody chio
when i cant go out,people chio..
sigh.so i spent the day watching vids and updating my music files.
haha,.okay not really updating cuz only got like 1 or 2 more.

just now my door shut suddenly as usual on its own
but this time..it took me 5 minutes to open it...5!!! gosh
something got stuck at the side of the door
at that point of time i wished i had a brother to help me open it.
i tried kicking and pushing all sorts of thing
in the end it was just a simple trick to open the door.
a ruler.yes..A RULER!!i felt totally stupid afterwards..and not to mention
exhausted.

well im gonna go..
need to walk to ten mile junction soon.
i heard the centre is moving soon to who knows where.
well i hope its another shopping mall :D and close to home.lolz.
byez!
(p.s leaving with a pic which made me smile :D i wonder if they still hav this dvd?)


No comments: